Conquering India by Melissa Schroeder

by Melissa Schroeder

91950,433 (4)None

Bought from Amazon
*adult only title*

How was the Sexy: I loved me some Marc! He was just hotness garnished with just enough seriousness to make him scrumptious. Wade was a good balance to Marc and brought the playful to the story. India was all woman and perfect for the two of them. The scenes with all of them were pretty hot and steamy. It worked well the way they all meshed together. It was an excellent blend of steamy and romantic.

How was the Story: The story was really heartwarming. India got to heal from a very bad relationship before and she found completion in a way I am sure she wasn't expecting!

Complaints: None

Why I Gave it a 4: This was a steamy read with enough story to feel really connected to the characters.

Who would I recommend it too: Erotic Romance Readers

Author Website: http://www.melissaschroeder.net/

Other books in this series:
Conquering India
Delilah's Downfall
  thehistorychic | Apr 3, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,407,699 books! | Top bar: Always visible