Zombies Christmas Carol by Jim McCann

Zombies Christmas Carol

by Jim McCann

201515,329 (3.67)2

This was pretty good. I really liked the art a lot but obviously there weren't any big surprises. I can't remember if I've ever read the original so I was very curious how much of the text was the same.

It's funny because I thought it would have been really fun (but totally ridiculous) if Scrooge would have turned into the ultimate zombie killer and been totally armed to the teeth then wiped out the entire town. ( )
  ragwaine | Dec 28, 2013 |

Gather your family close, board up the doors, and heed well the tale of Ebenezer Scrooge - a man whom no fire could warm, whose cold heart pumped ice through his veins and whose lips uttered a firm "BAH!" to any sort of happiness. Learn from his experience as he is visited by the undead corpse of his old friend, Jacob Marley, on Christmas Eve. And join him on his journey to Christmases past aided by another corpse intent on showing Scrooge the origin of the Hungry Death consuming the land. God help us, every one! Collecting MARVEL ZOMBIES CHRISTMAS CAROL #1-5.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:49 -0400)

A disease known as the "Hungry Death" plagues London and Ebenezer Scrooge, a bitter miser whose frozen soul never thawed one degree at Christmas, may be mankind's only hope against the disease's undead victims.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,373,180 books! | Top bar: Always visible