The Walking Dead Volume 15 TP by Robert…
Title:The Walking Dead Volume 15 TP
Authors:Robert Kirkman
Other authors:Charlie Adlard
Info:Image Comics (2011), Paperback, 132 pages
Tags:apocalypse, comics, fiction, graphic novel, horror, post-apocalyptic, survival, zombies, dystopia

The Walking Dead, Volume 15: We Find Ourselves by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead, Volume 15, We Find Ourselves by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn et.al. (2011). – The Walking Dead is a terrific graphic novel series written by Robert Kirkman about a minority of humans struggling to survive in a World overrun by flesh-eating Zombies. It is also a very successful TV series, six seasons thus far. I watched the first couple of seasons on TV, but I prefer the graphic novel format. We Find Ourselves (Vol. 15) joins Rick and other survivors after their fenced town perimeter was invaded by hundreds of hungry Zombies. They are nursing their wounded and working to bolster their fortifications. Rick realizes that this town is where they should stay, but they must work to make it safer. However, not all the inhabitants agree with him. Emotional and unification/disagreement issues are mostly addressed. However, I enjoyed this focus on human emotions and interactions. We must prepare for the continuing butchery. ( )
  clark.hallman | Jun 7, 2015 |
***May be spoilers ahead***

This was the worst volume yet.

There isn't much action going on, it's the aftermath of destroying the zombie herd, so everybody cleans up and talks a lot. There was a failed scavenger hunt for food, and people had sex. I really wanted Carl to die, it looked like a chunk of his head was missing, it's strange he survived being shot in the face. The ending was weird, Andrea kisses Rick. I mean what the actual fuck. It is really starting to get ridiculous - it feels like Kirkman gets a bit horny whilst writing his plots and so sticks in a random romance scene. I mean has everyone had sex with everyone by now? How are people not getting pregnant?! It's a good job they aren't because the next generation would all be related to each other. It's so odd.

Also the guy that tried to lead a mini rebellion against Rick, took him all of 2 seconds after Rick threatened him to do a whole 180 and start to parrot Rick's values. That's just not realistic to me.

I really hope the story picks up again because this was a complete snooze fest. ( )
  KittyBimble | Mar 2, 2015 |
The community decides their future after the events of the last volume. Some people aren't too happy about it. Plus, a surprise at the end!

A good, solid volume. The growth of the characters since the beginning is evident. They begin thinking about their future, rather than just how to survive the night. ( )
  norabelle414 | May 11, 2014 |
I was counting down the days until I could get my hands on a copy of this book. So pressed! Volume 14 left me breathless and I needed to know what came next. How would the community recover from the events of the previous issue? How would the characters cope? Well, all my questions were answered. That's nice, I guess. Not too pleased with one of the budding romantic relationships. Maybe it will grow on me over time. ( )
  diovival | Oct 14, 2013 |
I read this more than a year after Vol 14....which makes for a very difficult read since there have been at least 100 other books since then. Still, the story is compelling and the artwork is deliciously disgusting. ( )
  lesmel | May 15, 2013 |

Robert Kirkmanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Adlard, CharlieIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Rathburn, CliffIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

The events of No Way Out have affected everyone in the Community, and not everyone has survived to pick up the pieces.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,785,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible