Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Biologically Inspired Intelligent Robots (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM122)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0819448729, Hardcover)Advances in biologically-inspired technologies, such as artificial intelligence and artificial muscles, are making the possibility of engineering robots that look and behave like humans a closer reality. The multidisciplinary issues involved in the development of these robots include materials, actuators, sensors, structures, functionality, control, intelligence, and autonomy. This book reviews various aspects ranging from the biological model to the vision for the future.
- Biologically-Inspired Intelligent Robots
- Biological Inspiration for Muscle-Like Actuators of Robots
- Biomimetic Animated Creatures
- Haptic Devices for Virtual Reality, Telepresence, and Human-Assistive Robotics
- Cyborg Technology - Biomimetic Orthotic and Prosthetic Technology
- Structural Elements of Biomimetic Robots
- Functionality Elements of Biomimetic Robots - Sensors, Actuators and Power Supplies
- Biomimetic Robot Control
- Cognitive Modeling for Biomimetic Robots
- Biologically Inspired Robotic Applications
- Outlook for the Intelligent Biomimetic Robots Technology
- Author and Editor Biographies
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:59 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.