Flesh & Bone (Benny Imura (Rot and Ruin)) by…

Flesh & Bone (Benny Imura (Rot and Ruin)) (edition 2012)

by Jonathan Maberry

1921561,408 (4.15)24
Member:lesleydawn
Title:Flesh & Bone (Benny Imura (Rot and Ruin))
Authors:Jonathan Maberry
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Hardcover, 480 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Horror, 2012

Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry

Fire & Ash by Jonathan Maberry (JacobDecker)
    JacobDecker: Continuation of the story

This was more of a 4.5 star book.

This series is fast becoming my favorite zombie series ever. Benny Imura in the first book [b:Rot and Ruin|7157310|Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)|Jonathan Maberry|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1264898635s/7157310.jpg|7443037] was beyond childish. He has started growing on me in the last books and now I'm actually a fan of his.
This book is very fast moving. With zoms/gray people/walkers every where. The virus is starting to mutate and I'm fascinated to see where Maberry goes with it.

In this book the four teenagers are still trying to find the jet that they saw fly over in book one. They end up coming across a religious cult that turned my blood cold. Mama Rose and Father John are some major sickos. Some people have downed this book saying they couldn't see this happening. Hello? Similar things have happened and we aren't even in a zombie apocolypse.

There was quite a bit of the zombie collector cards in the first book. The kids were younger and more naive then. They aren't mentioned as much in the other books but in this one there was mention of a Sheriff Rick card. I can't say how much I loved that.
  bookqueenshelby | Sep 9, 2014 |
Yep. Still love zombies. And I really liked that there was finally an explanation for the zombie plague. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Not as much zombie action as the first two books, this was more of the emotional side of things. But it was still good. Now, onto Fire & Ash. ( )
  nycke137 | Jul 29, 2014 |

Benny, Nix, Lou, and Lilah journey through a fierce wilderness that was once America searching for the jet they saw months ago, while evading fierce animals and a new kind of zombie.

Jonathan Maberry is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Jonathan Maberry chatted with LibraryThing members from Mar 22, 2010 to Apr 4, 2010. Read the chat.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,736,286 books! | Top bar: Always visible