Cutting Cords (Reality Shift) by Jo Ramsey

Cutting Cords (Reality Shift)

by Jo Ramsey

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byjupitergardens, Bookswithbite

No tags.

This book once again, touched a lot of heart felt issues. And what I like most is that this time we saw things from Shanna's POV. For me this was hard to read and good to see.

My heart goes out to Shanna. The stuff she goes through, the abuse, its heart breaking. Shanna was before in complete denial about all of it. But this time in this book, she starts to become more open about what is really happening in her house. She starts to speak out little by little. I am so proud of her. It takes guts to admit it. Shanna hasn't admit to all of it, but she is at a very good start.

I love Jonah. He is such a good friend to Shanna in helping her out whenever she needed it. He gave her a place to stay, a place to eat, just a place in general where she felt safe. This time as a friend he did push her. He wanted her to be safe and did his best to help her overcome her fear. By Jonah's kindness, Shanna was able to admit what was going on. She was able to see the truth this time in her eyes.

The paranormal part is good. This time, they were fighting an entity who was very stubborn in what it wanted. I like how both spirit guides where there for Jonah and Shanna leading the way to help them. I enjoyed watching Jonah and Shanna work as a team to help out their friend. ( )
  Bookswithbite | Mar 17, 2011 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 098326242X, Paperback)

When Shanna's father moves out, leaving Shanna alone with her mother, her home life goes from bad to worse. At least she has Jonah to remind her that she deserves a good life, even if she doesn't always believe him. Stressed about her parents' separation and worried about what it will mean for her, Shanna is glad for the distraction of her friend Tammi's request for information about guides. Although Shanna is still learning, she knows how to answer Tammi's questions. The problem is, the entity Tammi is asking about isn't really a guide. It's a dead spirit who wants to take over Tammi's life. And Shanna discovers that another entity, one with the power to destroy our universe, wants to use Tammi as well. Guided by Jonah and Tethys, and helped by another being of light, Shanna must send the dead spirit to the afterlife before it's too late-for Tammi and for the entire Universe.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:45 -0400)

Jupiter Storm

An edition of this book was published by Jupiter Storm.

Jupiter Gardens Press

An edition of this book was published by Jupiter Gardens Press.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,159,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible