Noodle Loves to Cuddle by Nosy Crow

Noodle Loves to Cuddle

by Nosy Crow, Marion Billet

91950,433 (5)None

Noodle is a little boy who loves to cuddle and play just like other littler children his age. From playing with his toys, to hiding under his favorite cuddly blanket he’s always up to something fun and familiar. Children everywhere will love interacting with Noodle’s toys as he goes about his day just like they do.

From the time Littlebug was very very little she was instantly a tactile type of person. Even now, at almost three years old, she still loves to touch everything she comes in contact with from faces to toys nothing is off limits. Instantly I knew that the Noodle Loves series would be a hit with her for this very reason, but until I held the books in my own hands I had no idea how much I would love them as well.

In Noodle Loves to Cuddle the text is simple and easy for young readers to understand, but illustrations are what really stand out. Each page is bright, but not overly bright making the quality of the book that much easier for children to connect with. The touch and feel aspects of the book are also a higher quality than I’ve ever seen before (and I’ve seen quite a few). Littlebug’s favorite (and mine as well) would have to be when Noodle hides under his blanket, resulting in us searching through his toys to find him. Each aspect of Noodle Loves to Cuddle adds up to an incredible picture book that also happens to be interactive enough for the most tactile learners out there.

Noodle Loves to Cuddle by Nosy Crow and illustrated by Marion Billet stands out in a crowded field of touch and feel books for toddlers. It’s illustrations are gorgeous and bold making them easy for young readers to connect with and the text is simple enough for them to completely understand. Each page turn reveals another tactile experience for readers, from fuzzy to soft and even bumpy making it the perfect beginning book that will be carried and read for years to come. Noodle Loves to Cuddle is by far our favorite “touch and feel” style of book for a number of reasons, but above all we simply love Noodle!

Originally reviewed and copyrighted at my site, There's A Book. ( )
  the1stdaughter | Dec 29, 2011 |

Nosy Crowprimary authorall editionscalculated
Billet, Marionmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0763658758, Board book)

Introducing Noodle from Nosy Crow, an imprint of Candlewick Press

Say hi to Noodle, a brand-new character for babies and toddlers! Busy, inquisitive, and cute as a button, Noodle just loves to have fun. This series of bright, robust touch-and-feel board books with simple rhyming texts provides plenty of details for parent and child to talk about and explore. Follow Noodle through his bedtime routine: splashing in the bath, drinking milk, and cuddling up with fluffy lamb. Familiar and reassuring, with lots of detail to point out and name.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:02 -0400)

Noodle the panda loves to play with his fluffy duck, cozy blanket, and bumpy ball, but his favorite thing is a cuddle with his mother.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,159,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible