Raincheck by Sarah Madison

Raincheck

by Sarah Madison

Interesting premise. Just wish it was longer. three stars. Didn't get a good enough feel for the main characters. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
4 stars. I really enjoyed this story! You can't help but love Rodney and feel for him. Plus, the gargoyle storyline was interesting. :) ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |
Raincheck
Welcome to the world of gargoyles and beyond. Rodney happens to be a gargoyle fascinated with the human race, especially one very handsome human. David Marshall enters Rodney’s world at a time when he needs a friend and Rodney turns out to be a very special friend.
Raincheck is a very interesting look into the interactions between these two men. As a gargoyle, Rodney protects his identity until David needs him most. The story is full of twists and turns. It is a quick read that makes for a very pleasant evening’s worth of diversion. . You’ll have to read the book, because it sizzles and I do not want to give too much away. ( )
  KatrinaH | Sep 6, 2013 |
This was a unique story. I don't think I've read anything with a gargoyle as the MC before. I loved it. And Rodney was such a cool character. I was almost bummed by the ending, but just because I loved the whole gargoyle thing. All in all, this was a really cute story. ( )
  breena31 | May 24, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,933,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible