The Crucified Life by A. W. Tozer

64None186,178 (3)None

No reviews

A. W. Tozerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Snyder, James L.Editorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which now I live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

The apostle Paul declared in his letter to the Galatians that he had been “crucified with Christ.” But what does this mean? Is this a claim every believer can and should make? The Crucified Life is a comprehensive exploration of these questions, answered with the deep, biblical thinking for which Tozer was revered. “God is ingenious in developing crosses for His followers,” Tozer was fond of saying. At the heart of the book is a call to believers to follow Christ to the Cross and be raised to new life—a call to live and thrive in the crucified life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:44 -0400)

What Does it Mean to Be "Crucified With Christ?" During his lifetime, renowned teacher A.W. Tozer was often invited to speak at seminaries, churches, and Bible conferences on the topic of the cross and its meaning for the Christian life. Now, in this never-before-published distillation of his best teaching on the subject, you will gain a fresh understanding of the cross's centrality to your walk of faith in Christ. The apostle Paul declared in his letter to the Galatians that he had been "crucified with Christ." But what does this mean? Is this a claim every believer can and should make? The Crucified Life is a comprehensive examination of these questions, answered with the deep, biblical thinking for which Tozer was revered. "God is ingenious in developing crosses for His followers," Tozer was fond of saying. At the heart of this book, you will find a call to follow Christ to the cross and be raised to new life - a call to live the crucified life.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,439,648 books! | Top bar: Always visible