Bound in Darkness by Cynthia Eden

Bound in Darkness

by Cynthia Eden

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
A really quick read. Cade is hired by a witch to kill a vampire named Allison. Only problem is that when Cade finds Allison he realizes that she hasn't even had a chance to fully make the transformation from human to vampire. Cade may have been okay with killing a vampire but he balks at killing a human who is scared to death about what she's becoming. Cade was an interesting character with a great past that motivated him to ruthlessly kill vampires. However, pairing him with the uber innocent and sheltered Allison just did not work for me. A large part of this might have been because Allison got on my nerves. She was painfully sweet and trusting to the point where I wanted to shake some sense into her. She's been running for her life for months with people at almost every turn trying to kill her. Yet she's still willing to almost blindly trust a complete stranger? I just didn't believe it. However, this was still an enjoyable short story. ( )
  Book_Minx | Jan 24, 2015 |
This was another short story from Cynthia Eden, and she never cease to amaze on the power she can wrap into these splendidly wrapped little stories. I loved the first book Bound by Blood, and while I thoroughly enjoyed this one as well I didn't find as spectacular. This novella seems to incorporate individuals with a little more baggage that played out nicely in the story. I love how the conclusion takes two completely different stories and entertwined them for future reads. I look forward seeing what is next for Eden's short story series. ( )
  BookWhisperer | Apr 6, 2012 |
This little novella reminded me of my favorite Black Dagger Brotherhood novel, Lover Awakened. Cade, our hero is sort of a tortured sole. Without giving away too much (which would be easy since this is a novella), I will say that Cade carries a mark of his dark past on his face. Now if you're a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, you know that Zsadist also carries a mark that has distorted his once beautiful face. After finding out about how and why Cade received those marks (both his face and body), I instantly felt compasion to this rogue werewolf. I don't know why but I always fall for the type of guys who need a little bandaging. ( )
  talksupe.blogspot | Mar 4, 2012 |
BOUND IN DARKNESS(A VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF ROMANCE) by Cynthia Eden is an exciting paranormal romance. Also see "Bound In Blood". This is a novella that will answer the question can a werewolf and vampire mate and find happiness. This is the story of Cade Thain,a werewolf who is scarred both inside and out,an assasin and Allison Gray,a pureblood vampirewho is just turning. When Cade is hired by a witch to assasinate Allison,he soon finds himself attracted to her instead. It story is fast paced,with sexual tension,passion,betrayal,deceit,a bit of violence,shapeshifter,sweet sensuality,werewolf, vampires,a pureblood vampire,a witch,healing,forgiveness,romance and love. It has everything a paranormal, romance, vampire,werewolf readers could want. Cade and Allison learns that not everything they thought they knew is what it seems. Cade learns that love is stronger that vengeance. Together, Cade and Allison must find for survival,Allison will learn her true identity. A fast paced,must read that will have you turning pages. The characters will steal your heart.This book was received for review from the author. Visit the author's website at cynthiaeden(dot) for more info and My Book Addiction Reviews ( )
  tarenn | Sep 17, 2011 |

Hunter... When it comes to killing vampires, werewolf Cade Thain is the best slayer in the Northwest. So when a witch hires him to take out a pureblood vamp, the assassin thinks it will be just business as usual. One less vicious vamp on the streets...one more undead parasite gone from the earth. Then he meets her. Protector... Allison Gray isn't the prey that Cade expects. Beautiful, innocent, she stirs a dark desire within him. Allison hasn't transformed fully into a vampire, not yet, and it's Cade's job to make sure that she never does. Allison thinks that he's at her side to keep her safe, but Cade is supposed to pick the right moment -- and kill her. Lover... Killing Allison is soon the last thing that Cade plans. As she begins the transformation that will turn her into a vampire, her bloodlust and their desire merge in an explosion of need that neither can control. But Allison's enemies are closing in, and the coming battle will take Cade and Allison beyond life, beyond love...and into a deadly darkness that waits to claim them both. Bound in Darkness. Warning: This novella is a sexy paranormal romance. As such, it contains blood, sex, vampires, and a hot alpha werewolf. Violence and adult language? Yes, those are included, too. Word Count: 21,000… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,000,423 books! | Top bar: Always visible