Wallaby Creek by Joyce Ann Powzyk

Wallaby Creek

by Joyce Ann Powzyk

91950,433 (5)None

In fact, this is a great pictorial documentary that's written all in first person language about Ms. Powzyk's experience staying in the bush and how she learns to co-exist with all of the species that live there. I found this informational, non-fiction book very informative because there was specific information that I didn't know about these Austrailian natives and I've always wanted to visit Austrailia. ( )
  nieva21 | Dec 6, 2009 |

The author describes the unique and varied assortment of animals she observed during a stay at Wallaby Creek, Australia. Her own watercolor paintings of goannas, cockatoos, kookaburras, platypuses, wallabies, kangaroos, koalas, dingoes, and other animals accompany her descriptions.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,402,964 books! | Top bar: Always visible