Where's My TRUCK? by Karen Beaumont

Where's My TRUCK?

by Karen Beaumont

Tommy lost his truck. He looks everywhere and experiences many different emotions while he is looking. His family tries to cheer him up, but he just wants his truck back. He is very good about telling his family that is what will make him better, to find his truck. Appropriate for ages 3-5. ( )
  Belinda80 | Feb 20, 2017 |
Wildly fun and entertaining! Curricular connections - rhythm and rhyme ( )
  JillStephens | Feb 6, 2016 |
This very funny story talks about a boy who can't find his truck, but he finally finds his truck underground of the family dog buried it.
Source: Graham Library
Age: 3-4
  jmcbea67 | May 5, 2013 |
This is a book that rhymes about a boy looking for his truck. He cant find it anywhere but if you notice on each page his dog is in the background running away with a new toy each page. After he searches everywhere and his family tries to cheer him up, he sees his dog burring all his toys. He finds his truck and the day is saved.
  dwall011 | Apr 11, 2013 |
Tommy is just having a horrible day. He lost his favorite red truck and nothing his family gives him to play with will do. As kids, we all have, or had that one favorite toy that we just simple could not leave home without. Children create attachments on objects that give them a safety feeling and change is extremely hard for children, so losing that favorite toy is devastating. This is a book that most young children can relate to. Tommy does find his truck (thankfully) in his puppy's secret stash. I would most definitely read this to the kids that I babysit. They are always losing toys at my house and going nuts!! Tommy finding his toy would hopefully give them reassurance that we will find the toy and it's not forever lost in the deep, dark, never-ending, toy-eating box. If I put it like that, all hope of them cleaning up is gone and I'm doomed!! ( )
  Klefort | Oct 12, 2012 |

Book Details:Format: HardcoverPublication Date: 9/1/2011Pages: 32Reading Level: Age 3 and Up

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:41 -0400)

Tommy looks everywhere in the house for his lost toy truck.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,981,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible