Teed Up For Love by Barbara Weitz

by Barbara Weitz

312,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byHarvee, RtB

Reviewed by: Ursula

When I started reading, the story started choppy and I thought I was in for a hard time trying to read it. That thought lasted a whole two pages, then I was hooked. The writing in Teed Up for Love is entertaining and fun to read. I found that I couldn't make myself quit reading. The main character, Miranda, is a no nonsense but very likeable woman. She has a history of running from relationships and has vowed to stop. She has settled in Chicago in a prime marketing position with a successful business, but things go bad in a days time.

She's asked to dog sit for her boss while he takes of to Vegas for the weekend, and her life takes a turn that she never expected it to take. In comes our leading man, Keegan. The kind of man that turns your head, causes flutters in your stomach and you instinctively know is out of your league...and when Miranda hits him with an umbrella and accuses him of lying about who he is, doesn't help at all!

Enter embezzlement, unstable 'sort of' girlfriend, crazy mom, and pure, raw lust...and you have a recipe for all sorts of mishaps, misunderstandings and interesting and fun situations.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I started reading it during my lunch hour and had it done before bedtime. It is a quick, fun, entertaining and light hearted read. There is a few emotional parts that tug at your heart and make the story all the more memorable. I would recommend this story to anyone that enjoys romance between a couple that don't have to give up who they are for what they want...they just have to figure out how to make it work.

http://www.romancing-the-book.com/2011/10/review-teed-up-for-love-by-barbara.htm... ( )
  RtB | Oct 2, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,618,100 books! | Top bar: Always visible