Numero Uno by Alex Dorros

Numero Uno

by Alex Dorros

721,138,814 (3)None

This book defines the male species. It's SO typical that they always fight. Really? Grow up. ( )
  aalkurd | Oct 22, 2013 |
Two country men bicker all the time on who is more important...brains VS strength. They go out to settle argument once and for all on who will be missed more, and in the end they find out the town enjoyed the peace and quiet. I wasn't too fond of the story line, but I loved the illustrations. The colors were really warm, and I felt as if I was in the story. I also enjoyed how it was a bilingual book. I plan to get a certification on teaching ESL, and this book would be great for kids to learn English, yet still have some Spanish for Latino students. ( )
  jenvid | Sep 18, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,303,787 books! | Top bar: Always visible