What We May Be by Piero Ferrucci

What We May Be (edition 1983)

by Piero Ferrucci (Author)

A complete introduction to psychosynthesis, a growth-orientated psychology, which shows how to resolve inner conflicts, free blocked energy, and identify with the highest, most noble human purposes.
Member:solarblogger1
Title:What We May Be
Authors:Piero Ferrucci (Author)
Info:Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc. (2004), 256 pages
Tags:Case 2 above, Bedroom

What We May Be by Piero Ferrucci

What is Psychosynthesis?

Ultimately the goal of Psychosynthesis is just that 'Synthesis of The Psyche' in all its aspects. Being a former student and collaborator of Roberto Assagioli the Psychosynthesis founder, Piero Ferrucci can offer a wealth of information on the subject for public and professionals alike, giving everyone the chance to get inside a working understanding of this valuable branch of psychotherapy.

‘What We May Be’ provides simple and enjoyable techniques, with guidance on everyday problems, deep-rooted anxieties & developing new skills to achieve our personal goals. Containing case histories, exercises, meditations, visualization and guidance on varied aspects of the 'self', filled with practical wisdom on how to cope with and transform major stumbling blocks on the path to psychological wellbeing and Spiritual growth. An inspirational read, showing us that it's possible to orchestrate changes in our life. Chapters feature amongst other things: Concentration, The Unconscious, Sub-personalities, The Will, Aggression, Art of Thinking, Pain, Use of Imagination & Beauty.

This book explains all in a very clear and down to earth fashion, a hands on easy-to-use guide, aiming at one of the most rewarding discoveries possible, self-realization. ( )
1 vote aannttiiiittnnaa | Jul 8, 2008 |
Aa student of Assagioli - a book to be read in conjunction with "What we may be" Roberto Assagioli.
  Arco-Iris | Apr 8, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,603,544 books! | Top bar: Always visible