Barry by Colin Thompson

Not sure what I just read.  Weird.  Ugly.  Reminds me of The Rabbits, by John Marsden and Shaun Tan.  Definitely not for preschoolers - probably better for at least age 10. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Read this at work to see if it would go with a robot themed story time I am working on. It started off cute with the robot falling behind the couch and mysteriously controlling the Earth. As the story went on it took a bizarre turn with dirty words being written on baby hands and seemingly ending in a new ice age? It got a little too weird for me. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Barry may be no larger than a can of beans, but his powers are awesome. The trouble is he has been trapped down the back of the sofa for over fifty years unable to do the job he was built for. His creators have gone back to their own planet and without his control the Earth is gradually falling apart.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,434,537 books! | Top bar: Always visible