The Gift of Shayla by N. J. Walters

The Gift of Shayla

by N. J. Walters

641,268,033 (3.25)None

A bit mushy-er than I expected but ok for the kind of story it is. 2 1/2 Stars. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
This eBook was courtesy of NetGalley and Carina Press.

Adam Lancaster has been in love with Rob McKeith—and attracted to Rob's wife, Shayla—for years, but he fears their friendship would be over if they knew the truth. So he's thrilled when his secret fantasy becomes reality and the couple offers him a very special gift: a sensual Christmas Eve in their bedroom…

This was a good holiday short story. Ms Walters does a good job of providing just enough back story so you don't feel lost. I liked the idea that not only was Adam attracted to Shayla but also to Rob. Only complaint is that it could have been a longer story!

Warning: explicit sex scenes.... ( )
  debr56 | Nov 4, 2011 |
I received this ARC copy free of charge in exchange for an honest review.Review originally posted at http://foreverbklover.blogspot.com/ Despite the length of the story, the author spent time building the characters and throughout the story the reader knew exactly what each character was thinking and feeling. I love the fact, there were separate chapters written for each character, letting them develop more completely within the story. ..... ( )
  foreverbklover | Oct 10, 2011 |
The Gift of Shayla
by NJ Walters

Rating: 4 stars
Erotic Fiction

Adam has been able to keep his love for Rob a secret after years of friendship, but when Rob gets married to Shayla; all bets are off. She soon discovers the truth and Adam fears it will cost him his relationship with them. Little does he know that they have a gift for him that will prove their love for one another.

I enjoyed this story. I thought the characters were well thought out and developed. The sexual content was plenty steamy without being crass. Though I would have liked a little bit more background on the early relationship between Adam and Rob, that would be to appease my own curiousity more than anything. I look forward to more by this author in the future.

*Not for the faint of heart, this book contains graphic m/m/f sex scenes. ( )
  showmegirl | Sep 19, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,323,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible