Abercrombie Zombie by K.Z. Snow

Abercrombie Zombie

by K.Z. Snow

I really enjoyed this--I was really annoyed at the end of the last book I read and this was just what I needed. It's funny--I picked it just on the title alone because it made me giggle, and also because I love ghost hunting stories. I really liked Quinn and Hunter and their relationship, helped along by Dustin. Dustin DeWind. Snort. This was just a lot of fun. Thank you, K. Z. Snow! ( )
  waclements7 | Oct 14, 2016 |
I rented this from the library ebook website and it didn't have a summary. I had no idea this was a m/m romance but it wasn't too explicit.

It was a humorous and interesting short novel. I enjoyed it! ( )
  lesindy | Nov 1, 2014 |
4.5 stars ( )
  mearias | Sep 23, 2013 |

For psychic mediums Quinn McConnell and Hunter Janz, dead folks pay the bills... barely. To make it into the financial comfort zone, they need an edge over their competition, and, as far as Quinn is concerned, some resolution to the sexual tension and unrequited love wreaking havoc with his psychic reception. Salvation comes in the form of dapper Dustin DeWind, a zombie who can obviously see and converse with the departed. In return for Quinn's and Hunter's help in finding the man who made him, he promises to steer them toward the elusive spirits that are their stock in trade. But once they forge an uneasy alliance, it almost seems Dustin is also nudging them toward each other....… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,431,856 books! | Top bar: Always visible