Snow (Pebble Plus: Weather Basics) by Erin…

Snow (Pebble Plus: Weather Basics)

by Erin Edison

This book goes through what snow is, how it forms, and what happens to it when it goes away. There is also a book for wind, clouds, rain, lightning, and sunlight. ( )
  Jcadd13 | Dec 4, 2016 |
This is a book about different types of snow and how it can effect our land. It refers to wet and dry snow. It talks about how an avalanche effects people and the way the snow piles up on the mountain side.It also talks about the process of how snow melts.

I enjoyed reading this book to the children, it reminded me of when I was a child. I lived in Indiana for several years as a child and we played in the snow every winter.

Classroom Extension: I would read the book to the class and let each child tell about their experience in the snow.
Also, I would have the children do an art project related to snow. Such as drawing snow on blue construction using a white crayon.
  mamacita9 | Apr 30, 2014 |
I like how it covers both the advantages and disadvantages of snow, the fact that snow can be fun but it can also be dangerous. ( )
  ErinBayless | Dec 4, 2012 |

"Simple text and full-color photographs describe snow and how it affects people"-- Provided by publisher.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,349,678 books! | Top bar: Always visible