The Faithful One by Michele Chynoweth

The Faithful One

by Michele Chynoweth

16None615,960 (4)None

No reviews

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:22 -0400)

"Seth Jacobs has fame, wealth, a beautiful wife and three children, and in a series of reversals of fortune beyond his control, Seth loses it all. His family, home, business, and reputation end up in ruins, followed quickly by his health when he finds out he is dying of cancer. His friends, who suggest God has a reason for inflicting so much loss and pain upon him, challenge Seth s faith. Suffering, he asks God, as we all do, "Why is this happening to me?", and receives an unexpected answer. A modern-day story based on the Bible's Book of Job, The Faithful One inspires us all to have a little faith no matter what."--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,448,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible