Henry and Mudge and the Funny Lunch by…

Henry and Mudge and the Funny Lunch

by Cynthia Rylant

“Henry and Mudge and the Funny Lunch” is by Cynthia Rylant. One day, Henry remembered that Mother’s Day was coming. On Mother’s Day they make a funny lunch. I think this book is okay. Mudge is my favorite character because I love dogs. I think the pictures are pretty. I love when the dog barks. I think people who love food and dogs should read this book. I give this book five out of five stars! - Danny Yoon, Tulip Class, February 2018
  RIS_Kids_Academy | Feb 21, 2018 |
funny i hate it ( )
  azpandas | Aug 5, 2017 |
This is a book about a boy and father who create a fun lunch for mom on Mother's Day. The boy, his dog, and his father go through figuring out what to make and how to make it. In the end the family shares the food and spend the time together.
  sam91h | Jun 12, 2017 |
I have a lot of respect for Henry's mom. In some ways I want to be her, with a big porch & yard & trees, and long dresses and bare feet - but I don't want a huge slobbery dog, thank you. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
600L,GL 2.7,GRL I,AR 2.7,8 copies
  Totarobookroom | Jul 24, 2009 |

Cynthia Rylantprimary authorall editionscalculated
Stevenson, Suçiesecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Every year Henry and his dad (with help from Mudge, of course) make Henry's mother a funny lunch for Mother's Day. Shopping for their juicy, crunchy surprise is fun, and preparing it is even more fun. But sharing it with Henry's mother is the most fun of all!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:01 -0400)

Mudge looks forward to the Mother's Day surprise that Henry and his father cook up for Henry's mother.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,568,800 books! | Top bar: Always visible