A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear

A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing

by Terry Spear

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
…and the Dynasty continues!

in a Seal in Wolf’s Clothing by Terry Spear.

...so it’s now time to tell the tale Hunter’s sister Meara’s search for a mate.
Finn is a great character and along the way, other interesting werewolves are introduced. There’s Ana, Bearwolf and more of Raoul (turned in Hunter’s story)
The development of the clan and the place of members within that group is the background to the torrid yet tender mating dance between the two main characters. Will they, wont they, should they, shouldn’t they. Will another take Meara?
I like the development of the group, the interplay of characters from one novel to the next. I feel like I’m reading the family chronicles supported by very personal and revealing diaries--and yet the plots are starting to blend into each other, and the differences just aren’t as exciting as the early novels in the series. That said, I will still continue to read any new offerings about this dynasty of which I have become so fond.

A Netgalley ARC ( )
  eyes.2c | Jun 27, 2012 |
Our Review [by Michelle L. Olson – LITERAL ADDICTION’s Pack Alpha]:
I’ve been following HEART OF THE WOLF since day one and have been hooked ever since. This book though, grabbed me immediately and I just couldn’t put it down.
SEAL in wolf’s clothing revolves around Meara, a strong alpha in her own right, with an incredibly overprotective Navy SEAL older brother. Meara is looking for a mate, and takes the opportunity of her brother’s honeymoon and subsequent absence to try and lure in her prospective match. She gets a bit more than she bargained for though, when her life is suddenly over-run by mysterious males…
Hunter’s friend and fellow SEAL, Finn, takes it upon himself to make sure that Meara is looked after in Hunter’s absence. He takes his job as a SEAL very seriously and knows that ever since their botched mission some time back, things just aren’t what they seem. However, while he wants it to only be a ‘job’ and tries to stay all business, he just can’t ignore the unshakeable attraction between he and Meara – despite how much they irritate each other at every turn.
I adored the depth of character in this book. Meara’s a tough cookie but we get to explore her vulnerabilities. Finn is alpha male to the core and straight up military, but while he denies it with every breath, he’s also an incredible romantic. Hunter is the usual overprotective older brother who believes that nobody is good enough for his sister, but we get to see how much he really trusts and relies on his friends not only to watch his back, but to care for those he loves as well. And then there are the allies and villains of the story… SO many surprises and nothing I can reveal without spoilers! 
The chemistry between all of the characters in this installment was beyond thrilling, especially with the explosive romance brewing between Finn & Meara throughout the book.
SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing was hands down a sexy, action-packed thrill ride of epic proportions and utterly satisfying. I would recommend it to all Paranormal Romance and shifter fans and would even suggest that those who like Romantic Suspense with military undertones pick up these books. They’re fantastic!
LITERAL ADDICTION gives SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing 5 Skulls. ( )
  LITERALADDICTION | Mar 7, 2012 |
While her brother Hunter & his mate are honeymooning, Meara Greymere decides it's the perfect time to utilize her cabin rentals to find herself a mate. Finn Emerson, Hunter's fellow SEAL sneaks on to the property to keep an eye on Meara and to watch out for any assassins out to get her brother or any of his loved ones. Meara has a sneaking suspicion that some one is watching her, but doesn't expect Finn and she didn't realize he was gonna be so hard to resist.

Tantalizing and suspenseful. I loved Finn & Meara's story. A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing is an excellent read, filled with romance and danger. Terry Spear is an alpha in her own right. She stays true to the wolf and takes the reader on an adventure. Never failing in giving a story that captivates both the imagination and senses. If you love shapeshifters, make sure to pick this one up. You won't be disappointed. ( )
  vampiregirl76 | Mar 2, 2012 |

While her brother is away, Meara Greymere intends to play, but when werewolf and Navy SEAL Finn Emerson arrives at their resort, she's horrified he'll tell her brother what she's up to.

Terry Spear is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible