Stolen (Song of the Sídhí) by…

Stolen (Song of the Sídhí)

by Jodie B. Cooper

212,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byJodie_B_Cooper, Sanz71

No tags.

Every vampire has a destined lifeMate, a mate who is a perfect match. What happens if that perfect mate is stolen by another?
Katrina and Eric had been best friends for years then as soon as Katrina hit puberty and developed a figure Eric went all cold on her and openly ignored her.
Katrina knows Eric is her destined mate her crystal synth has sung for her, but her bitter high school rival has other plans for Eric. She wants him for herself even though she knows he is not hers to have. Katrina cannot tell Eric that he is her lifemate as it is against the ancient laws. So what can she do especially when her arch rival openlyclaimed Eric for herself (even though this breaks the ancient laws) and forbids Eric to even speak to Katrina. It feels like her whole world is shattering along with her heart. Why can't Eric see her as his lifemate? Why has his crystal synth not sung like hers has?
Twisting the most ancient of Sídhí laws, Clarisse steals Eric from Katrina with binding words, knowing Katrina can't fight back. Or can she?
Dreams of death dance in Katrina's head, because no one or no thing gets between a vampire and her true mate. Katrina turns to her cousin Jared for help, can they come up with something else other than killing her arch rival Clarisse.

I really loved this short novels series, only disappointment that I wanted each of the novels to be longer! I loved how well the awkwardness between Eric and Katrina as they go through puberty was portrayed. I also liked the whole next door neighbours falling in love concept. I thought the way they got their own back on Clarisse was well done too, without any violence. I hope there will be more in this series, I would also like to see more of each of the couple featured in these novels too.
  Sanz71 | Sep 24, 2011 |

Jodie B. Cooper is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,085,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible