Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
What They Didn't Tell You About Knowledge Management
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0810857251, Paperback)There are a myriad of books that have been published on knowledge management. However, very few of these books give the practical know-how of what truly is needed in the information professional/manager's mind:
· How to make the decision whether knowledge management is right for you
· How to explain the pros and cons of the various knowledge management alternatives/solutions
· How to determine which knowledge management solution, if any, is the best fit with your organizational culture
· How to explain the way to show the expected value-added benefits of using knowledge management
· How to discuss lessons learned in applying knowledge management (i.e. how others have utilized KM techniques for enhanced decision making)
This book is an applied and concise guide, based on the author's many years of experience, addressing these areas. Tools developed by the author (e.g., knowledge audit instruments, knowledge access and sharing surveys, techniques for determining knowledge management success, etc.) are included.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:51 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.