Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Facebook Marketing: Leveraging Facebook for Your Marketing Campaigns [3rd…
by Brian Carter
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 078974113X, Paperback)
The Easy, Step-by-Step Guide to Facebook Marketing—100% Updated for Facebook’s Newest Features & Best Practices
Your best customers and prospects are on Facebook: more than 800,000,000 of them. Your business needs to be there, too: not just with a generic “page,” but with a smart, low-cost marketing program that works. Facebook Marketing, Third Edition will help you plan that program, execute it, measure it, and optimize it. Two world-class social media marketers show you how to make the most of Facebook’s most valuable new business features—including Facebook Messages, Deals, Places, Credits, Connect, mobile apps, and much more. This completely revamped new edition offers dozens of new tips and best practices for everything from advertising and analytics to promotion and privacy. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, marketer, or PR pro, it will help you find and profit from your customers where they are right now: on Facebook!
You’ll Learn How To:
• Get started fast with Facebook, even if you’re new to it
• Develop winning Facebook marketing strategies
• Master new best practices for creating “best in class” Facebook pages
• Design Facebook ads that drive more clickthroughs at lower cost
• Reach customers outside Facebook with Facebook Connect and social plugins
• Use images and other media to personalize your presence and engage visitors
• Build thriving Facebook communities that promote loyalty and innovation
• Market to customers on the move via Facebook mobile apps
• Monitor what your customers are saying in real-time
• Protect your privacy—and your customers’ privacy, too
• Use Facebook Credits social currency to attract new customers and promote product sampling
• Track your performance with Facebook Analytics
• Prepare to profit from tomorrow’s Facebook trends and innovations
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:35 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.