Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1) by Meg…

Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)

by Meg Silver

First response...Baby, is the heat on? After that, I must confess being new to the genre. I decided to start looking for alternatives to 50 Shades of horrible writing. I appreciated that safety and comfort featured strongly in this teaser story. It definately kept my interest and raised my core temp. And surprisingly, made me want to know what this sexually adventurous character will do next. ( )
  Angelina-Justice | Feb 3, 2014 |
After reading rubbish like Fifty Shades, I simply must give this book five stars because it is so well written and proves that even erotic novels can have a wonderfully complex storyline

I did not expect much when I downloaded this book as I’ve come to expect that the average free erotic book is nothing more than a poor storyline and some formulaic bump-and-grind. I WAS SO WRONG!

This is not your average erotic read by a long shot. The plot is interesting and original, the sex is astonishingly inspired and as steamy as it gets, the characters are engaging and fascinating and, best of all, this author can write!

Meg Silver knows just how to mesh prose and creativity in a way that is utterly engaging on many levels.

Bravo!

By the way, the follow-up books don’t fail to impress either. ( )
  ChrisAdonn | Jun 13, 2012 |
Oh, an erotica short story that proves that even smut can be well written! I felt that both characters and setting were well-developed in this beginning tale. Silver approaches her sex scenes from an almost clinical and scientific standpoint, which I found refreshing and actually made things hotter for me. Her details were tight and precise, no melodramatic descriptive language. Fantasy Heights Spa began to slowly grow in my mind as a fully realized place where anything--well, at least anything Meg Silver wants to write--is possible. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this series goes next! ( )
1 vote stephxsu | Apr 26, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,939,747 books! | Top bar: Always visible