Heller by JD Nixon

Collections:nook ebook
Rating:***
Tags:nookC

Heller by JD Nixon

I read Blood Ties by this author and was somewhat hooked on the writing style. So, I thought I would try the other series to see which I liked best before committing to all the books in the series

JD Nixon is a good author that develops characters that you will identify with - if you are female. I am not and I was unable to care for Heller the primary male heartthrob in the story. I do find the writing to be crisp with little wasted prose. The story flows nicely. The author has a great imagination, humor, and wit.

I did prefer her other story line - Blood Lines but that is her shorter series. Hopefully the author will go back to little town for her next foray. ( )
  honoliipali | Sep 23, 2013 |
Most unexpectedly (especially for a free book!), it was a fun and sexy light read. It's not for people who like polite language and is rather like reading a comic book, but it was fun to read something sexy from a female point of view, filled with 'eye'-candy males. ( )
  emanate28 | Jul 20, 2012 |

JD Nixon is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,107,353 books! | Top bar: Always visible