Sharing Housing, A Guidebook to Finding and…

Sharing Housing, A Guidebook to Finding and Keeping Good Housemates

by Annamarie Pluhar

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bywwittler77, omnia_mutantur

This seemed like it could be a deeply useful book. My non-husband roommate situations were always fraught with peril, and entered into in from a desperate, need-to-make-rent negotiating position.

This was a book about a more thoughtful approach, identifying your own desires, what you can offer and what pitfalls to expect, how to write a cogent ad, how to conduct a meaningful interview.

Some day, we might try to take on an additional household member, our two long-term guests worked out quite well for us. This is definitely a book I will consult if that happens. ( )
  omnia_mutantur | Sep 28, 2011 |

Sharing Housing, A Guidebook for Finding and Keeping Good Housemates contains everything you need to know to find and keep good housemates. This book guides you from the initial idea -- maybe I should have a housemate-- to actually living with one. The step-by-step process helps you consider what you need to have in a housemate, where to advertise, how to conduct the housemate interviews and how to manage the daily living together.

It is for anyone for whom sharing housing is a good idea.

For instance: A retiree in a large house A twentysomething moving for graduate school A homeowner with extra space A family man moving for a job
If sharing housing is in your future, buy this book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:14 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,503,780 books! | Top bar: Always visible