The Survivors by Will Weaver

The Survivors

by Will Weaver

This sequel is a tad darker then Memory Boy. It alternates point of view between Miles and his younger sister Sarah. Miles is still the strong leader of the family, but now we get to know Sarah too. We follow her as she goes from city girl to post-volcano survivor learning to live off the land. I enjoyed this set of books a lot. It was realistic, gritty, and very family driven. A post-apocalyptic story about a family trying to find their way in a new world. ( )
  clockwork_serenity | Jan 23, 2016 |
  clockwork_serenity | Jan 23, 2016 |

Sixteen-year-old Miles, thirteen-year-old Sarah, and their parents find themselves changing in many ways as they struggle to survive winter in a remote cabin, while keeping anyone in the nearby town from learning they are living there illegally after the devastation of volcanic eruptions drove them from their Minneapolis home.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,623,455 books! | Top bar: Always visible