Private Eye Protector by Shirlee McCoy

Private Eye Protector

by Shirlee McCoy

29None378,207 (3.75)None

No reviews
To my parents Edward and Shirley Porter who taught me what a lifetime of love looks like.              And to my husband Rodney, who shows me every day.
Someone stood in the open door of the room, his silence more compelling than the steady beep of machinery, more alarming than the agonizing pain that had tugged Rayne Sampson from the velvety darkness she'd floated in for . . .             How long?               She didn't know.            Had no sense of time passing.                She shifted, the mechanized beep jumping with her pulse.               Pain.          In her head.           Her joints.               Someone watching. Time stalling. Nothing moving. Not Rayne. Not the figure standing near the door.
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalms 32:7

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373444648, Mass Market Paperback)

After an accident, single mother Rayne Sampson loses her recent memories. Thankfully, her sweet baby girl is front and center in her mind—but so is the terrifying image of a dangerous man. Someone with terrible intent is after her. Private investigator Chance Richardson assures her she's safe. But when her life—and baby—are threatened, the handsome former army chaplain vows to catch the stalker…all while keeping his heart guarded. Until a predator's ultimate betrayal changes everything forever.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:23 -0400)

After an accident, single mother Rayne Sampson loses her recent memories. Thankfully, her sweet baby girl is front and center in her mind--but so is the terrifying image of a dangerous man. Private investigator Chance Richardson assures her she's safe, but when her life and baby are threatened, the handsome former army chaplain vows to catch the stalker.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,079,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible