Crazy in Paradise by Deborah Brown

Crazy in Paradise

by Deborah Brown

As our heroine deals with something that is close to everyone's heart, the death of a close relative and the problems around receiving the inheritance this also brings along change and with change new people and problems crop up. As she moves into her aunts property and meets her new love the story really begins?

I really liked the dirty tricks and dodgy dealings of the lawyer and how he tries to try and hide his real motives which is apparent in everyday life as well as the people he uses and employs to maintain his lifestyle. The author did a great job at describing the characters bringing them to life throughout the story, I could easily imagine how they would be acting and even reminded me of a couple of people I know.

This is the first book in a series, I cannot wait to read the next one, a totally enthralling read.

An excellent debut novel which I really enjoyed, easy to read and follow, full of emotion and personal conflict which builds to an excellent crescendo with an nail biting twist, a must read for all chick lit fans. ( )
  beckvalleybooks | Oct 30, 2014 |
Fun read with quirky characters ( )
  winecat | Jan 9, 2014 |
You can read my review here: ( )
  ABShepherd | May 15, 2013 |
Crazy in Paradise is a hilarious mystery set in Florida and fu
Illed with zany characters and action. This is a perfect read when you just want to kick back and enjoy. ( )
  aztwinmom | Sep 2, 2012 |
I started reading Crazy in Paradise late yesterday….and finished it this morning. Needless to say sleep did not happen. Madison was a woman that everyone loved. The writer did a great job of making the reader hate all the bad guys and love the good ones. Even though, some of the good guys walked a thin line between good and bad. I am definitely looking forward to reading more books by Deborah Brown
A special thanks to Deborah Brown who offered to mail me a paperback version of the book when I was having issues with downloading it. ( )
  wb21 | Jul 15, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Deborah Brown's book Crazy in Paradise was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Deborah Brown is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,552,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible