Soul Mate by Richard Crawford

Soul Mate

by Richard Crawford

521225,591 (4)None

I'm having to review my personal policy on first person, first-tense reads - they used to irritate the daylights out of me.

When I realised this was in that format I thought I'd be switching to another book after a chapter. Instead, this story kept me up late and nearly made me miss my stop twice.

I've seen the lower rated reviews on this book; but have to say it's one of the best I've read in a while; for me the characters were rich, detailed and pretty entertaining.

Tommy is a man haunted by guilt, in more ways than one. Dangerous as his situation is , it's about to get a whole lot worse.

I can't give too much away without going into spoilers, but can say this is a very intense, character-driven read, and a great twist on the ghost tale. Some heavy language and a bunch of scenes that will have your heart in your mouth wondering what will happen next.

Highly recommended. ( )
  JHSked | Sep 27, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,166,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible