Four Houses by Victoria Scott

Four Houses (edition 2011)

by Victoria Scott

Info:Smashwords (2011), Kindle Edition, 17 pages
Rating:*****

Four Houses by Tori Scott

No tags.

This book left me breathless and wanting more. It is such a engaging story that I was sad to see it end.

In this short story, there is so much description as to what is happening, hooking you at the right moment that you need more. I really like that I was able to step into the characters shoes right away. Everything was right on target and very descriptive.

I'm not sure what else to say but to read it. It's a very creative short story that captures you right away.
Four Houses is stellar, building up tension from the very first page! ( )
  Bookswithbite | Mar 27, 2012 |
Four Houses was a very complicated and mind bending read. The approach was very unique and intriguing. This is an incredibly short story, and will be over before you know it. While it was a very interesting idea and I can appreciate what the author carefully crafted; this was a bit more confusing than I would have liked. I think maybe if the story was a bit longer than readers will have been able to fully understand the story better. The way that the story sits it inspires an emotion of "What just happened?" for them, and I would like to see the conclusion give readers a more peace after such a complicated story. ( )
  BookWhisperer | Feb 11, 2012 |

Tori Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,981,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible