In the grip of His mercy by Donald Hilliard

In the grip of His mercy

by Donald Hilliard

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added bycountarrow, mmacsb52

No reviews

"In the Grip of His Mercy represents Bishop Hilliard's most treasured advice, buttressed by sound Biblical teaching, about how we can stake a personal claim on the gifts of God for our life. This is a must read for believers everywhere. I know it will minister to your soul."

-Bishop T.D. Jakes Sr.
Senior Pastor,
The Potter's House of Dallas, Inc.

We are all under pressure - financial stress, family expectations, personal guilt and envy, community and societal strain. Bishop Donald Hilliard, Jr. understands the trials and temptations (even King David and Peter were filled with doubt and fell from the chosen way), yet his simple and powerful message is this: God has not changed; the road to the moral life has always been filled with traps, treachery and heartbreak; but if we build our lives on the strength of faith in the Lord - as David, Isaac, Peter and others have before us - we cannot fall and will not fail.

As this passionate and compassionate book shows, no matter the nature of our inner turmoil or outer struggle, we can and must use the strength of the Lord to lift us up into the glory of his mercy.

"If you’re struggling through a situation right now, you need this book. If all is well with you right now, you definitely need this book! No matter where you are in life, In the Grip of His Mercy gives you the inspiration to armor up, get strong and get busy learning how to cling to the Heavenly Father’s love."

-Bishop Eddie Long
New Birth Missionary Baptist Church Lithonia, GA

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:49 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,756,717 books! | Top bar: Always visible