United Eden (Eden Trilogy, #3) by Nicole…

United Eden (Eden Trilogy, #3)

by Nicole Williams

And an awesome conclusion. Really thought things were going to go awry there in the beginning (*snicker*). I really enjoyed the couple that is Bryn and William. I'm glad it ended happily. ( )
  RCW | Apr 8, 2015 |
This was my favorite of the series. It was a little short but still it was the perfect ending to a beautiful series. ( )
  kayfray | Aug 9, 2014 |
The finally book in this series and boy was it ever exciting!

I really loved how everything is tied up nicely. At the beginning of the book I felt so much emotion!!! My heart could not take it anymore! It had to go this way or else I was done with the book. Luckily the author knows how to really work up the reader to a great ending.

The love interest, well ...lets just say more things come out and its get pretty interesting!! I'm a little shocked certain aspects played out that way but, even more excited to read bout Patrick's story. Don't worry, in the end, the reader will be wholly satisfied of how it all goes down. After finishing it, I had a big smile on my face.

If I say anymore, I will give away more that what I intend too. Just know, that when you read this story it's soo awesome! Don't worry and keep reading. It's gets better with lots of plot twist that give you a heart attack :)

United Eden is an awesome story! The approach of such a powerful ending, blows me away! Impressive and thrilling, United Eden is an daring plot that you can't miss! ( )
  Bookswithbite | Nov 21, 2012 |

Life's been many things for twenty-year-old Bryn Dawson, but one thing it's never been is easy. And it's only about to get harder. As the gossip of Bryn being betrothed to her true love's little brother, Patrick, becomes more reality than rumor, Bryn does her best to think positive thoughts, ignore Patrick's odd behavior, avoid Paul's relentless advances, and attempt to conjure William back from his latest overseas mission. She fails on all fronts. The night an army of Inheritors sets out with an agenda to deliver vengeance on any Guardian surrounding Bryn, the betrothal ball becomes the least of her worries. Instead of worrying about who she'll be marching down the aisle toward, she has to accept she might not be making the journey down the aisle ever.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,075,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible