Black Bird, Vol. 13 by Kanoko Sakurakoji

Black Bird, Vol. 13

by Kanoko Sakurakoji

13 (1) 2013 (1) Black Bird (4) demons (3) drama (1) fantasy (10) folklore (1) graphic novel (1) harem (1) kyo (1) library book (2) lust (1) manga (27) mystery (2) myth (1) mythical creatures (1) own (2) painful (1) paranormal romance (1) read (1) romance (3) series (1) Shojo Beat (2) shoujo (10) smut (1) supernatural (1) tengu (2) to-read (2) Viz (3) YA (1)

For some reason this series is losing it's charm... I was SO bored reading this volume. Misao is just driving me insane with all her weakness and I-want-to-be-an-angel act. You love Kyo, let it rest at that. I hoped that when Kyo and Misao finally did it something suspenseful and strong would happen but the series is dragging! I think it's time for the author to wrap it up! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

"There is a world of myth and magic that intersects ours, and only a special few can see it. Misao Harada is one such person, and she wants nothing to do with magical realms. She just wants to have a normal high school life and maybe get a boyfriend. But she is the bride of demon prophecy, and her blood grants incredible powers, her flesh immortality. Now the demon realm is fighting over the right to her hand ... or her life! Sho's plans to plunge the world into chaos continue as he targets the Eight Daitengu, hoping to strip his brother Kyo of all his protectors. And now Sho has Hoki, whose secret past makes him easy prey. Can Hoki stand up to Sho, or will his efforts to aid Kyo backfire?"--Publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,554 books! | Top bar: Always visible