The Naughty List by Jodi Redford

The Naughty List

by Jodi Redford

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
I was having a bad day and I bought this book as a pick-me-up, and I was not disappointed. It's good stuff, and daaaamn, that is one hot cover. Hoo boy, is it warm in here?

Anyway, it was a quick, fun, and very enjoyable read. Quite spicy, but not too over the top for me, and I loved the heroes. Usually I end up annoyed at heroes in e-rom or menages, but these two didn't push any of my "dammit!" buttons. So I really appreciated that, and I won't say why I especially loved the ending because it'd be spoilery, but I loved it.

Oh, and though it's Christmas-themed, it's not a major focus, so it'd be a good read year-round. ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
Jodi Redford definitely knows how to write hot menage. Seriously. There is a plethora of hot and creative smuttiness in this book.

I could totally understand Lacey's embarrassment when she accidentally emails her naughty list to her two besties. Especially since they are actually featured on the list. What follows is all manner of smutty goodness.

I really liked Bram and Ry. I thought it was nice that they had made a deal that neither of them would hook-up with Lacey since they both had feelings for her. Their friendship was lovely.

I think I would have liked this book a bit more if I had really liked Lacey. I found myself frustrated with her at different times throughout the book.

Overall a fun, hot, short read. I already have [b:Checking It Twice|15758810|Checking It Twice|Jodi Redford|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1342648840s/15758810.jpg|21457806] which stars Bram's sister and I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. I already like Jana from her brief appearances in this book. ( )
  Jyl22075 | Mar 31, 2013 |
Full review at Reader's Edyn: http://bit.ly/nOqOnf

Favorite Dialogue:

“C-could we just forget this happened?”

“It’s too late for that, Lace. You can’t expect us to pretend we don’t know. To not wonder.” Ry stepped closer, his gaze drifting to her mouth. Hunger burned in his eyes.

Her heart thumped in response. She’d imagined that particular look on his face countless times, never believing she’d see it in actuality. This had to be a dream. Or another of her fantasies. That last part of his statement registered and she blinked. “W-wonder? About what?”

“You. Us.” His knuckles brushed the underside of her jaw, tipping it ever so slightly as his head descended. “This.” The husky word feathered her lips, a prelude to the lush pressure of his mouth upon hers.

Review:

Holy hotness people! If anything the warning contained in the blurb was tame. Although I probably could have done without the Santa in a speedo. *shudders* Some holiday tidings are best left unseen. Just sayin’.

The arrival of Lacey’s “naughty list” may be just the “in” that Ry and Bram have always longed for. The two realize that she never meant to sent the list, but they also know they would be fools not to make this list a reality. The lure of finally connecting with Lacey on a level that has been starved for far too long outweighs their resolve to deny their feelings any longer. And the trio discovers that this new “arrangement” is infinitely more pleasurable than their fantasies ever thought about hinting at. But will this temporary agreement to make the list a reality be enough?

Redford does a phenomenal job of creating a story that is much more than skin deep. While the story is full of creative and highly erotic sexual scenes, she also manages to bring depth to each character. Each has reasons for denying a future together as well as embracing the acknowledgment of the only chance they will ever get to make their dreams a reality. I liked that Lacey continued to fight against a possibility of a future despite the overwhelming fulfillment experienced each time she was with Ry and Bram. The friendship ultimately means more to her than the accomplishment of a fantasy. The depth of one another’s love is manifested in the power they hold of each others happiness after the boundaries of a plutonic relationship are crossed. Just in time for the holidays, The Naughty List explores lust, love, sacrifice, and the difficulty experienced when confronted with whether or not to trust enough to take a chance. If you are up for hawt ménage action, spiced up with holiday flare, you’ll definitely want to pre-order a copy of The Naughty List. Its guaranteed to heat up your frigid holiday nights.

(Kindle received from author for review) ( )
  GzNKz4evr | Oct 15, 2011 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,987 books! | Top bar: Always visible