The Shoemaker's Son (Prequel #2)…

The Shoemaker's Son (Prequel #2) (Assassination Series)

by Gayle Ramage

An interesting enough read. I think the next novel in the series has some potential. Looking forward to see how Brogan's character will develop in the next book. ( )
  madamediotte | May 26, 2012 |
A very quick and thoroughly enjoyable read. ( )
  Kaczencja | Dec 29, 2011 |
I'm a sucker for good time travel stories and this did not disappoint. Enjoyed Darcy and have hopes for Brogan. Liked the way she worked in Burke & Hare as minor characters and plan to track down other prequel and await the novel!
  jldarden | Dec 6, 2011 |
This was a great quick read and I look forward to reading other books of this authors! I wished the book could have been longer!! Short stories are a good thing too however!
1 vote LuvsLhasaApsos63 | Dec 2, 2011 |
I really enjoyed this short story. It was great fun to read. If this prequel is indication of the quality of author Gayle Ramage's Assassination series, it's gonna be a doozy. I am definitely adding it to my TBR pile. ( )
  lostinalibrary | Dec 1, 2011 |
'Brogan! Brogan!'

Thrice, he met her on the streets of old Edinburgh.
The first time, as a small boy.
The second time, she saved him from a beating.
The third time... she changed his life completely.

As a young boy in early 19th century Edinburgh, Brogan O'Malley encounters an enigmatic and strange woman. Over the next two decades he meets her twice again. Now a penniless man taken to living on the city streets, he is shocked to discover she has not aged one single day, and events that proceed will change his life in a way he never thought possible.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Gayle Ramage's book The Shoemaker's Son was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Gayle Ramage is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,443,069 books! | Top bar: Always visible