Cumbres...de La Civilizacion Espanola

Cumbres...de La Civilizacion Espanola

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byshabacus

This book was a textbook in my Survey of Spanish Literature class in college. Without a lot of additional context it's hard for me to judge how complete of a survey this is, but as a non-native speaker of the Spanish language, I enjoyed the opportunity to be exposed to the classic literature of a different culture. The selections were challenging to read, but not insurmountable.

Recommendation: For advanced learners of Spanish as a foreign language to get an idea of the scope and breadth of Spanish language literature. ( )
  shabacus | Aug 27, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,439,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible