Bananas for Lunch

Bananas for Lunch

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byelainevbernal

Charlotte Mecklenberg Library, Bananas for Lunch, Retrieved http://www.storyplace.org/preschool/activities/lunch.asp, 2011

Bananas for Lunch is a short story told through electronic media about a cute little monkey eating ten bananas. The brevity of the story, grouping numbers into, "one banana, two bananas, three bananas, four...," and steady rhythm is perfect for a preschooler's attention span. However, I found certain elements to be distracting - as I was reading the story I was focused on the text and audio rather than the numbers 1-10 on the side and the bananas being eaten one by one, and it was difficult to focus on both. ( )
  elainevbernal | Oct 3, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,168,589 books! | Top bar: Always visible