Hear My Prayer by Lee Bennett Hopkins

Hear My Prayer

by Lee Bennett Hopkins

621,268,033 (3)None

Collection of prayers for children. Full-color illustrations.
  Lake_O_UCC | Mar 13, 2016 |
NCLA Review -Hear My Prayer consists of thirteen prayers selected by Lee Bennett Hopkins. Mr. Hopkins is a well known poet and anthologist on books for children and young adults. He has a passion for poetry and a dedication to bringing children and books together over his long career. These prayers, two of which he wrote especially for this collection, deal with the daily life and activities of children ages 4-7. The goal of the book is to help children talk to God in prayer as a fun and a natural daily experience. The illustrations complement the text. Gigi Moore, a graduate of Moore College of Art and Design used bold, colorful and bright images to depict each prayer's objective. A nice addition and introduction on prayer for children. Rating: 3 —BS ( )
  ncla | Oct 2, 2011 |

Now, before I run and play Let me not forget to pray. Help make talking with God a fun and natural daily experience with this collection of prayers, including two original works by award-winning poet Lee Bennett Hopkins. With special prayers for all day long, these selections are sure to become childhood favorites your child will love and pray for years to come!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:39 -0400)

Contains thirteen prayers for beginning readers that gives young readers and their families a chance to celebrate the simple but important things in life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,222,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible