Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

From This Moment On (San Francisco…

From This Moment On (San Francisco Sullivans, #2; The Sullivans, #2) (edition 2011)

by Bella Andre

2272076,849 (3.82)7
Member:Kellylynn22
Title:From This Moment On (San Francisco Sullivans, #2; The Sullivans, #2)
Authors:Bella Andre
Info:Bella Andre, Nook, 176 pages
Rating:*****

From This Moment On by Bella Andre (Author)

FREE ON ALL RETAILERS BUT KOBO.
FROM THIS MOMENT ON BY BELLA ANDRE

SYNOPSIS

For thirty-six years, Marcus Sullivan has been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings after their father died when they were children. But when the perfectly ordered future he's planned for himself turns out to be nothing but a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all. Nicola Harding is known throughout the world by only one name - Nico - for her catchy, sensual pop songs. Only, what no one knows about the twenty-five year old singer is that her sex-kitten image is totally false. After a terrible betrayal by a man who loved fame far more than he ever loved her, she vows not to let anyone else get close enough to find out who she really is...or hurt her again. Especially not the gorgeous stranger she meets at a nightclub, even though the hunger - and the sinful promises - in his dark eyes make her want to spill all her secrets. One night is all Nicola and Marcus agree to share with each other. But nothing goes as they plan when instead of simply tangling limbs, they find a deeper connection than either of them could have anticipated. And even though they both try to fight it, growing emotions - and sizzling attraction - keep drawing them closer together. Close enough for them to wonder if stealing one more secret moment together can ever be enough? FROM THIS MOMENT ON is part of Bella Andre's New York Times and USA Today #1 bestselling Sullivan series. While it can easily be read as a stand-alone story, you'll likely enjoy reading the other Sullivan books, too. THE SULLIVANS series
The Look of Love From This Moment On Can't Help Falling In Love I Only Have Eyes For You If You Were Mine Let Me Be The One Come A Little Bit Closer Always On My Mind Kissing Under The Mistletoe One Perfect Night (Seattle Sullivans) The Way You Look Tonight (Seattle Sullivans) It Must Be Your Love (Seattle Sullivans) Just To Be With You (Seattle Sullivans) I Love How You Love Me (Seattle Sullivans) All I Ever Need Is You (Seattle Sullivans)

BUY LINKS
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/This-Moment-Sullivans-Book-ebook/dp/B005KB9WJO/

Barnes and Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/from-this-moment-on-bella-andre/1105070172?ean=2940152276121

Google Play Books: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Bella_Andre
_From_This_Moment_On_The_Sullivans_Book?id=hEdTmreX8JAC&hl=en

Ibooks:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/from-this-moment-on/id461661660?mt=11

REVIEW:  FROM THIS MOMENT ON BY BELLA ANDRE

From this Moment On by Bella Andre

My Rating 4 of 5 stars

Nichola and Marcus story was a real page turner. I loved how they did not let anything including age difference stand in the way of their feelings.
(www.amazon.com/review/R318HWF8VFCKRM/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm) ( )
  Lashea677 | Feb 16, 2019 |
Oh my god, I didn't expect this. I mean each page had me like okay what is going to happen next. I never ever expected for responsible Marcus to end up with something much younger than him but than again he did really need that fun balance in his life. Nicola seemed to have brought that into it. I guess you should be open for the unexpected. ( )
  WormsReview | Aug 31, 2018 |
This story had a lot of really great elements to it that kept me interested such as the characters and getting to know them, love and romance and some hot love scenes but just when I thought I knew where the story would lead me next it took an unexpected direction and had me guessing. Very enjoyable! ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
I liked this book better than the first book in this series. Again, the romance develops pretty quickly, but this time a lot more believable. Even the pretty large age difference didn't bother me (usually it does). Nicola and Marcus both have some baggage, which gives some depth to the story and their characters. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
Sullivan #2 Marcus ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Bella Andre's book FROM THIS MOMENT ON was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,477,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible