From This Moment On: The Sullivans, Book 2…

From This Moment On: The Sullivans, Book 2 (edition 2011)

by Bella Andre

Title:From This Moment On: The Sullivans, Book 2
Authors:Bella Andre
Info:Oak Press (2011), Paperback, 176 pages
Collections:Your library, Kindle, Reviewed
Tags:Review, Kindle, Romance, Blog Tour

From This Moment On by Bella Andre (Author)

Sullivan #2 Marcus ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
great story about the Sullivans. Didn't give five stars because I get a
little frustrated about the ending of the stories,which seem a little
bit rushed and not well thought of. ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |
I didn't care for this style of story which was mostly told through the characters thoughts and not a lot of action. Basically the hero was determined not to build a relationship and fought his attraction. I started skimming then skipping and eventually gave up. Marcus and Nicola decide to have a one night stand.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Formulaic. The first 100 pages were really dull, but I liked it a great deal more after that. Overall...Eh. ( )
  Narshkite | Dec 23, 2014 |
Title: From This Moment On
Author: Bella Andre
Published: B.A.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: The Sullivans #2
Rating: 5

"From This Moment On" by Bella Andre was another hot and steamy romance that this author does so well with...especially with the Sullivan series. This was definitely another 'phenomenal story and once you start reading you will find it hard to put down. With Marcus being the oldest Sullivan brother and he had spent most of his childhood helping his mother with the other seven younger siblings. Marcus now had a relationship that he thought would grow into a marriage but after walking in on her with another man that idea soon faded. So, he decides to live his live somewhat differently and goes to a bar to have a 'one night stand' and who does he meet? Marcus meets Nicola who was unknown to him for she was a 'famous pop star.' Now, this story will really take off and all I can say is that you must pick up "From This Moment On" to see what all goes on. In the end will Marcus get this 'sexy, wild child image?' I love how this author brings in the eroticism in her reads. They are definitely hot and steamy. Yes, this is a adult read and a good one! All I can say is Ms. Andre knows how to capture the reader interest in her 'sweet and sexy' novels with characters that are off the chart being so well developed, well portrayed, colorful, memorable and oh so loving...all to give us a excellent reading. The only thing that is left for me to say is now that I have finished this series I will be heading for the next series: 'Can't Help Falling In Love.' ( )
  arlenadean | Feb 1, 2014 |

For thirty-six years, Marcus Sullivan has been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings after their father died when they were children. But when the perfectly ordered future he's planned for himself turns out to be nothing but a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all. Nicola Harding is known throughout the world by only one name - Nico - for her catchy, sensual pop songs. Only, what no one knows about the twenty-five year old singer is that her sex-kitten image is totally false. After a terrible betrayal by a man who loved fame far more than he ever loved her, she vows not to let anyone else get close enough to find out who she really is...or hurt her again. Especially not the gorgeous stranger she meets at a nightclub, even though the hunger - and the sinful promises - in his dark eyes make her want to spill all her secrets. One night is all Nicola and Marcus agree to share with each other. But nothing goes as they plan when instead of simply tangling limbs, they find a deeper connection than either of them could have anticipated. And even though they both try to fight it, growing emotions - and sizzling attraction - keep drawing them closer together.… (more)

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,873,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible