Obsidian (Lux Novel) by Jennifer L.…

Obsidian (Lux Novel) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Series: Lux (Book 1)

Member:wyvernfriend
Title:Obsidian (Lux Novel)
Authors:Jennifer L. Armentrout (Author)
Info:Entangled (2012), Paperback, 400 pages
Collections:Library Loans, Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:fiction, library, read, 2012, december, bb, aliens, paranormal, romance, high school

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

English (144)  Italian (1)  All languages (145)
SO glad I listened to all of your guys shouting about this book! This is definitely one of those times I'm so happy to be a book blogger. A book that has been getting my attention all over the Internet, goodreads, twitter, blogs and I finally saw it at my library and picked it up.

Daemon is hella hot. I'm on the bandwagon. The sexy bandwagon that is Daemon lol. Didnt think aliens could be so sexy. Will be eagerly attempting to get the sequel. Ordered from my library hope it hurries up!

Do yourself a favor and READ THIS BOOK. ( )
  Diamond.Dee. | Jul 3, 2015 |
This story is full of heart-stopping action, swoon-worthy-romance. It seriously is that good. Obsidian is a forget-your-homework, don’t-feed-your-kids, and quit-your-job one-sit-read. !! I am not kidding, I actually have forgot my homework to read it. I may have read 100’s of Teen books ( including twilight and vampire diaries ), but trust me on this. this one’s the best ⇑. This one’s the first book of Lux series… the 5th book is just gonna release on 5th of August. I have read all the 4 parts and actually I was re-reading those.

This story is of a 17-year-old girl Katy who just moved to a new place with her mother to escape the painful memories of her father and have a new start. But she didn’t expect to start anew by getting involved in the life of his neighbor Daemon Black who is an undeniably hot arrogant jerk to whom she is very unfortunately attracted as he seems to hate her. And its not what it looks like, Daemon has got secrets of his own…. otherworldly secrets.⊗ ( )
  Zil_Sheth | Jun 25, 2015 |
Please keep it coming! I can really relate a lot with Katy, since I also am a book blogger and completely obsessed with all things realted to books!

Jennifer L. Armentroutprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Reggiani, SaraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my family and friends. Love ya like I love cake.
I stared at the pile of boxes in my new bedroom, wishing the Internet had been hooked up.

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

When seventeen-year-old Katy moves to West Virginia she expects to be bored, until she meets her neighbor who just happens to be an alien.

170 wanted7 pay4 pay

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,402,873 books! | Top bar: Always visible