Obsidian (Lux Novel) by Jennifer L.…

Obsidian (Lux Novel) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Series: Lux (Book 1)

Member:wyvernfriend
Title:Obsidian (Lux Novel)
Authors:Jennifer L. Armentrout (Author)
Info:Entangled (2012), Paperback, 400 pages
Collections:Library Loans, Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:fiction, library, read, 2012, december, bb, aliens, paranormal, romance, high school

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

English (138)  Italian (1)  All languages (139)
Review to come. All I could think of throughout the book was of Twilight. Better written and with Aliens, but all the same. So that kind of detracted from the book for me. ( )
  kelsey.hintzman | Feb 10, 2015 |
This book is SO BAD. And seriously? Daemon? That HAS to be the LAMEST name I have EVER HEARD. And also, I object to that cover. I don't think I would ever in a million years be caught doing THAT on a boy, thank you very much. And when he stays underwater for 2 MINUTES, and when he can move VERY FAST--ALMOST SUPERNATURALLY FAST, and when FRIGGIN' STORM CLOUDS CORRESPOND with his moods, and when ... what's her name ... Bella Katy writes a friggin' BOOK BLOG and loves friggin' PARANORMAL FICTION, you would've thought she'd catch on a bit earlier. I mean, when that guy says "You have their trace" and she's all like "who's trace?" I'm like "YOU'VE ONLY BEEN SOCIALIZING WITH SOME PEOPLE AND THEY'VE BEEN ACTING PRETTY WEIRD LATELY, DON'T YOU THINK?! SO WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE'S TALKING ABOUT?!" *end rant*

P.S. I only own a copy 'cause it's free. Don't judge. ( )
  IsaboeOfLumatere | Jan 14, 2015 |
~~~~~~3.5 Stars~~~~ ( )
  BethYacoub | Dec 31, 2014 |
~~~~~~3.5 Stars~~~~ ( )
  BethYacoub | Dec 31, 2014 |
I LOVE this book. The next book can't come soon enough. ( )
  sjerrolds | Dec 15, 2014 |

Jennifer L. Armentroutprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Reggiani, SaraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my family and friends. Love ya like I love cake.
I stared at the pile of boxes in my new bedroom, wishing the Internet had been hooked up.

Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

When seventeen-year-old Katy moves to West Virginia she expects to be bored, until she meets her neighbor who just happens to be an alien.

109 wanted7 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,768,828 books! | Top bar: Always visible