Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
German: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides)
by Heimy Taylor
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 047115704X, Paperback)The fast track to speaking and understanding basic German
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Now you can learn how--quickly and easily--with this practical, self-paced guide. It combines the user-friendly virtues of a phrase book with the learning tools of a full-fledged language course to provide you with the basic vocabulary and grammar you need to start using German right away. Completely revised and updated for today's usage, this new edition gives you:
* A proven interactive format that lets you teach yourself at your own pace
* Exercises to reinforce what you've learned
* Clear explanations of German grammatical structures
* More than 1,000 of the most frequently used German words
* Sample dialogues with cultural notes and lists of terms
See inside for information on German pronunciation cassette.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:19 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.