The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy,…

The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy, Book 2) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Nora Roberts

Member:Kwidhalm
Title:The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy, Book 2)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Berkley Trade (2012), Edition: 1, Paperback, 352 pages
Collections:75 Book Challenge of 2012, Your library
Rating:***
Tags:Kindle

The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy, Book 2) by Nora Roberts (2012)

I reviewed this as a whole trilogy:

I loved the family dynamic all three books had. The 3 brothers themselves and the relationship with their mother and the love of their craft and of course the stories with their loves. It has a great small town feel, the Inn and the history behind it were great. I just loved it... all three books. I was hooked by the first chapter in The Next Always. To top it off Inn BoonsBoro, Vesta Pizza, The Taphouse and Turn the Page Bookstore all are real and exist in BoonsBoro, Maryland. I have only been to Maryland once, but if I ever got back I definitely want to stop in Boonsboro.

http://annavivian.blogspot.com/2017/02/mini-review-series-spotlight-inn.html ( )
  vampiregirl76 | Feb 23, 2017 |
This second book in The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy was a bit better than the first. All the characters have been fleshed out--even, to some degree, the ghost. I have my ideas as to how the third book will tie up the loose ends, but we'll have to wait to see if I am anywhere near the mark. ( )
  kaulsu | Jan 31, 2017 |
I really enjoy Nora Roberts. You can always count on her for delivering a nice romantic novel. This is the second book of the Montgomery brothers trilogy, at least that is what I call it. The trilogy is about three brothers and each book one of them falls in love. This trilogy is enjoyable because they are builders and they are improving the town. They are a very close family which makes it fun reading a family that has each other's backs but don't let you get away with anything. Throw in three female friends and it's a great mixture. I also like the added bonus of Lizzy the resident ghost at the Inn and how they all believe she is there and how they want to help her. I couldn't wait for this book to be published and can't wait for the third. I will be sad once I'm done with these characters. But it's a nice read and a nice escape. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
I love this trilogy! November and the third book cannot get here soon enough! ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
Almost got four stars. It's a romance, but it rings true to life, both in the brothers' interplay and the types of misunderstandings between the lovers. I've been impressed by the amount of loving accurate detail given over to the renovation process. I thought the author must have experience; and so she has! She owns the real Boonsboro Inn and was involved with it's renovation. Turns out the whole downtown is true-to-life as well. That is sweet. ( )
  2wonderY | Mar 22, 2016 |

Roberts, Noraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Andrews, MacLeodReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed

Meet the Montgomery brothers - Beckett, Ryder, and Owen - as they bring an intimate Bed-and-Breakfast to life, in their hometown.

The historic hotel in Boonsboro, Maryland, has endured war and peace, the changing of hands, and even rumored hauntings. Now it’s getting a major face lift from the Montgomery brothers and their eccentric mother.

Owen Montgomery is the organizer of the Montgomery clan, running the family's construction business with an iron fist - and an even less flexible spreadsheet. And though his brothers bust on his compulsive list-making, the Inn BoonsBoro is about to open right on schedule. The only thing Owen didn't plan for was Avery McTavish... Avery's popular pizza place is right across the street from the inn, giving her a first-hand look at its amazing renovation - and a newfound appreciation for Owen. Since he was her first boyfriend when they were kids, Owen has never been far from Avery's thoughts. But the attraction she's feeling for him now is far from innocent. As Avery and Owen cautiously take their relationship to another level, the opening of the inn gives the whole town of Boonsboro a reason to celebrate. But Owen's hard work has only begun. Getting Avery to let down her guard is going to take longer than he expected - and so will getting her to realize that her first boyfriend is going to be her last...

 Edit

Working alongside his mother and brother restoring a historic hotel in Boonsboro, Maryland, Owen Montgomery falls for a childhood friend.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,421,714 books! | Top bar: Always visible