After the Flood: The Early Post-flood…

After the Flood: The Early Post-flood History of Europe Traced Back to… (edition 1995)

by Bill Cooper

Member:tim.dieppe
Title:After the Flood: The Early Post-flood History of Europe Traced Back to Noah
Authors:Bill Cooper
Info:New Wine Ministries (1995), Paperback, 256 pages
Tags:Creation, Post-Flood History

After the Flood by Bill Cooper

Challenging exploration of a young-Earth creationist interpretation of the Genesis table of nations.

I cannot agree with much of this, because I think it ignores the contextualisation of the texts in their original language, culture and readers’ interpretation; I find John H Walton approach saner. But still a very interesting read. ( )
  leandrod | Oct 4, 2017 |
My husband and I read this as a devotional, and were absolutely AMAZED by Bill Cooper's research. He has done a thorough job of refuting modernist scholarship in terms of revealing and explaining historical documents which have been dismissed or overlooked. These documents have been dismissed or overlooked likely because they validate the Table of Nations listed in Genesis 11. Various cultures, without communicating with one another, and before the rise of Christianity, all trace their genealogies back to Shem, Ham, or Japheth. We learned so much that we would like to read the book again, since it is so densely packed with important information. Every Christian, or persons interested in history, should read this fabulous book. ( )
  silva_44 | Aug 25, 2013 |
After The Flood, by Bill Cooper, demonstrates that the geneaologies of several royal families in Europe go back to Noah or to one of his sons. The book is well researched and documented. The author also cites sufficient writings to show that dragons (i.e. dinosaurs) lived concurrently with mankind, as claimed in the Biblical record. ( )
1 vote yangguy | May 29, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,808,872 books! | Top bar: Always visible