Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary, #1) by RJ Scott

Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary, #1) (2011)

by RJ Scott

This is a good story. I liked the idea of Sanctuary. It would have been better if there was more action in trying to solve the crime or action from the bad guys. ( )
  CotyM | Oct 10, 2015 |
The story has been written over and over again: witness to a crime needs to be protected until the trial is due and the two fall in love. But still, it's an entertaining read without any spectacular moves or turn of events. Very nice for a lazy afternoon in the shade. ( )
  Kaysbooks | Aug 10, 2014 |
Former FBI agent falls for a man who in protective custody. 3 stars. A nice comfort read. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
I just added another one of RJ Scott's books to my favorites list. Guarding Morgan was a delightful read. I enjoyed both the characters of Morgan and Nik a lot. Dale has me intrigued, and I would love to know what his story is. This one has already been added to my favorites, and must read again list. ( )
  pfodge | Oct 17, 2013 |
Another great book written by RJ Scott, this is the beginning of a new series and I hope we get to see more of Morgan and Nik. ( )
  TanaT | Aug 7, 2013 |

RJ Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

8 wanted1 pay1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,781,595 books! | Top bar: Always visible