The Road to Grace by Richard Paul Evans

The Road to Grace (2012)

by Richard Paul Evans

Series: The Walk (3)

Have read the other two in the series. Sad but full of life's lessons as we should live each day as if it were our last. Now almost halfway through his trek, Alan sets out to walk the nearly 1,000 miles between South Dakota and St. Louis, but it’s the people he meets along the way who give the journey its true meaning. We never know what paths people walk and where they have been. People are put in our paths sometimes for a reason and season. Very interesting series. I am assuming there will be another to the series the way it ended. Compelling and inspiring novel about hope, healing, grace, and the meaning of life. ( )
  | Nov 26, 2014 | edit |

Now nearly halfway through his trek, Alan Christoffersen walks from South Dakota to Memphis, Tennessee. He covers more than 800 miles on foot, but it's the people he meets along the way who give the journey its true meaning.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,020,437 books! | Top bar: Always visible