The Road to Grace by Richard Paul Evans

The Road to Grace (2012)

by Richard Paul Evans

Series: The Walk (3)

Light, easy read. A bit moralistic in places but I enjoyed this third book in the Walk series. Towards the end Alan covers a portion of Missouri that I explored on a personal trek of my own (by car) and that portion especially resonated. ( )
  wareagle78 | May 5, 2014 |
Alan has lost his wife, home and busines. A once successful advertising executive, Alan sets off on an extraordinary cross-country journey, carrying only a backpack. From Seattle to Key West, it's the people he meets along the way who give the journey true meaning.
  SABC | Sep 14, 2012 |
Alan lost his wife, his business, and his home. Rather than giving up on life, he decides to walk from Seattle, Washington to Key West, Florida. On the way he meets his mother-in-law (who is seeking forgiveness), an elderly Polish man (who teaches Alan about forgiveness), and a ghost hunter (who has been searching for his deceased wife for 40 years). This is a quick read - sure to prod readers to ponder the meaning of forgiveness. ( )
  westfargolibrary | Jun 24, 2012 |
Life is something that many of us take for granted. A fiction book that hits the hard spots we tend to ignore in life...makes it a must-read. I felt a weight lifted when I finished this book. If you struggle with forgiveness, then you will be hit with reality with this read. ( )
  jlwllm12 | May 29, 2012 |

Now nearly halfway through his trek, Alan Christoffersen walks from South Dakota to Memphis, Tennessee. He covers more than 800 miles on foot, but it's the people he meets along the way who give the journey its true meaning.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,656,129 books! | Top bar: Always visible