Dark Symphony (The Carpathians (Dark)…

Dark Symphony (The Carpathians (Dark) Series, Book 9) (original 2004; edition 2003)

by Christine Feehan

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Dark Symphony (The Carpathians (Dark) Series, Book 9)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:
Tags:Keeper Shelf, Paranormal Romance, Vampire

Dark Symphony by Christine Feehan (2004)

Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    Play of Passion by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

English (13)  German (1)  All languages (14)
I love this series! This one was different from ones I've read previously and I really liked it. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |
Really enjoyed it, like the rest of the series. I liked that it was a little different to the other with the Scarletti twist. I've already read the Scarletti Curse but it never mentioned anything about the Jaguars, so it was interesting to see that side of the story as well. ( )
  ElleLainey | Sep 15, 2013 |
In for a penny, in for a pound. Nothing spectacular about the series, but they aren't horrible. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 13, 2013 |
I love this book. Christine Feehan grabs you in the begining and keeps you there. I recomand this book to all. Get all her Dark Series. ( )
  Vicki48 | Apr 23, 2010 |
Guilt over past mistakes, Byron Justicano sentenced himself to become a hunter, taking himself away from his home, his family and friends. Finding his lifemate and deciding on courting as a human would was a test in patients and control the Byron had to pass. Being blind and having to rely on others senses, Antonietta Scarletti could feel every time Byron came into the room, he made her feel safe. When an attempt on Antonietta’s life was uncovered, Byron knew his patience had come to an end, he could not wait any longer to claim her for fear of losing her completely. The difficult part was trying to find a way to merge Anonietta’s world with Byron’s, especially once their differences were fully known to them.

Book 10.…. Really great, more feelings with a little less action. No vampire fights (Byron is not really a hunter). Introduction to another species (jaguars). Reminders of many of characters from previous books. Not the same old Carpathian story. The ‘bad guy’ was not a vampire, but jaguars and humans, that made just as much trouble for the Scarletti family. The only problem I had with this story, Byron’s history, he says he left the Carpathian Mountains because of putting Mikhail, Raven and Jacques in danger (that was about 8 or 9 books ago). I would have liked a little more reminder than that, I don’t remember much of Byron’s role in trouble the Prince had, but I did like finding out what Byron’s talent really was. ( )
  onyx95 | Dec 20, 2008 |

Christine Feehanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ferrone, RichardReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Evert, Brittasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book was written, with love, for my youngest daughter, Cecelia, who has managed to inspire more than one character for me! And also for Beverly Gladstone and her son, Tony. Wishing you both all the best in the world.
Fog, thick and dense, blanketed the sky, muffling every sound.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515135216, Mass Market Paperback)

Blinded and scarred in a terrible accident, Antoinetta Scarletti made music that thrilled the world with its beauty and passion. Descended from a long line of psychics, Antoinetta has learned to rely on her other senses to “see” the world around her, but nothing could have prepared her for Byron. He came to her, drawn by her music, and became her secret obsession. Others fear him, sensing that he is dangerous—a predator—but for Antoinetta he is her ultimate fantasy, her dream lover. He woos her with kisses full of erotic allure, whispering that she is his light, his salvation. Byron has waited an eternity for her, and he will let nothing stand between him and the woman born to be his lifemate...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:35:33 -0400)

Antonietta Scarletti, a blind musician, gifted with psychic abilities, whose beautiful music has enchanted the world, finds her world forever changed by Byron, an immortal and darkly sensual Carpathian, who has come to claim her as his.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,412,295 books! | Top bar: Always visible